Brighten up long days on your feet caring for those who need it most! Our scrubs feature First Nations artwork printed onto high tech, high quality workwear that is both practical and beautiful.
With a comfy and flattering V-neck, tailored yet breathable fit, and chest pocket for all your essentials, this Scrub Top has all you need to get through your working day. Made with a touch of spandex in our sturdy yet light poly-blend, you feel protected and comfortable all day long in these beautiful designs.
- 1 chest pocket with seamless pattern positioning
- Breathable, slight stretch fabric with moisture-wicking properties
- No-iron crease free design
- Side-slit hem for increased movement
Add your logo to easily create your team's favourite new workwear pieces.
“This artwork represents strong resilient women as Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunties, Carers and the connection that is shared to the children that they love and care for.” - Mandy
- Place your order and upload your logo.
- Our in-house Design team will produce a mock-up of your shirt and email it to you.
- You approve the Design.
- Production begins.
Production will not begin until Design is approved.
Due to the made-to-order nature of our custom goods, we do not accept returns on these items. Faulty items are exempt from this rule
Style: Women's Scrub Top 1 Pocket
Lead time: 6 Weeks
Fabric: 190GSM Poly Blend - 92% Polyester+ 8% Spandex
Washing: Cold hand wash
Artwork: A Woman’s Connection
Artist: Mandy Draper