We are very excited to introduce Pure Ochre’s new Thermo Infuser Water Bottles. These bottles are not your average water bottle, they are double wall insulated and feature an insertable infuser. This attachment allows you to infuse water with your favourite fruits, vegetables, herbs or tea bags - the possibilities are endless! Plus, adding a boost of fruity flavour can make drinking your daily water intake a lot more appealing.
These gorgeous bottles feature vibrant designs by artists from Warlukurlangu Artists that tell stories of Country and culture. To help you fill your new colourful bottles, we’ve put together a couple of recipe ideas for both hot and cold drinks, featuring flavour combinations that are sure to delight!
Raspberry, Lime and Mint Water
Mina Jukurrpa Thermo Infuser Drink Bottle, artwork by Pauline Napangardi Gallagher. Courtesy of Yarn, 2022.
This fruity combo is perfect for warm days! The raspberry and lime are tangy and sweet, and the aromatic mint adds beautiful freshness.
- 4 slices of lime
- 1 small handful of raspberries, lightly crushed
- 5 mint leaves, whole
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Mix honey with a small amount of warm water to dissolve.
- Place raspberries in a bowl and crush lightly with a fork.
- Cut lime into slices.
- Add all ingredients to your water bottle, cover with water and push the filter back into the top of the bottle to hold in the contents.
- Screw on the bottle top and give your bottle a shake, allowing it to sit for at least 5 mins before drinking. This will allow for the flavours to infuse in the water.
Lemon, Ginger and Honey Tea
Bush Potato Thermo Infuser Drink Bottle, artwork by Alicka Napanangka Brown. Courtesy of Yarn, 2022.
Hot lemon, ginger and honey tea is perfect for when you’re feeling a little under the weather. Both ginger and lemon are known for supporting your immune system, and honey is excellent for soothing the throat.
- 2cm piece of ginger, finely sliced
- 4 slices of lemon
- 1 tsp of honey
- Finely slice the ginger and cut the lemon into slices.
- Drizzle the honey into the bottle and add the other ingredients in.
- Fill the bottle up with boiling water, pouring over the ingredients. Insert the filter and allow it to sit for at least 5 mins before drinking.
- This tea can also be enjoyed cold. In this case, dissolve the honey with a little hot water, then just add cold water to the rest of the bottle and some ice cubes.